London is a fantastic city for family adventures.
Here are some ideas for your next ones:
From our partners:
- Visit the Natural History Museum: The Natural History Museum in London has a fantastic collection of fossils and dinosaur exhibits that your daughter is sure to love. It’s also free to enter, making it a great budget-friendly option.
- Take a riverboat tour: London has a number of riverboat tours that offer a unique view of the city. You can take a tour that includes lunch or afternoon tea, or simply enjoy the sights along the Thames.
- Explore the Tower of London: The Tower of London is steeped in history and offers a fascinating look at the city’s past. Your daughter can see the Crown Jewels and learn about the lives of the people who lived and worked in the Tower over the centuries.
- Go on a Harry Potter walking tour: If your daughter is a Harry Potter fan, you can take a walking tour of the city to see some of the locations that inspired the books and movies. You can also visit the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter for an immersive experience.
- Visit the London Zoo: The London Zoo is home to over 750 species of animals, including tigers, gorillas, and penguins. Your daughter can learn about the different animals and their habitats, and even attend special events and animal encounters.
- Have a picnic in Hyde Park: Hyde Park is one of London’s largest parks and is a great place to have a picnic or play outdoor games with your daughter. You can also rent a boat and paddle around the Serpentine Lake.
- Visit the British Museum: The British Museum is one of the world’s greatest museums, with collections spanning thousands of years of human history. Your daughter can see the Rosetta Stone, mummies, and other ancient artifacts.
These are just a few ideas for adventures you can have with your kids in London. With so many museums, parks, and historical sites, there’s always something new to discover! Or if you are like my tiny one, Natural History Museum, every 2 weeks… Roar…